I am so honored to have received the Baking Enthusiast award! Thank you, Teresa for nominating me for this award—you were my very first follower and I’m so happy you enjoyed my recipes so much! This award is presented to those who “contribute interesting articles/reviews/recipes or tutorials relating to baking/cake decorating on the internet.”
It’s true—I freaking LOVE baking things. Anytime I’m having a rough day, I will just make some cookies or cupcakes because they just look so darn cute and taste so good!! The best part about baking and/or cooking something for me is seeing the reaction from those eating it. I thank all of you kind friends and family who came to my house and ate my apple pie, Spritz cookies, lemon raspberry cake, anything that I basically made you eat. 🙂
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
What the recipient should do upon receiving the award:
1. Visit and thank the person who has awarded you.
2. Acknowledge the person and write a post on your blog/website/Facebook and include a link back so that other can find out about this award!
3. As the award looks so nice. Do display the award on your website/Facebook!
4. The recipient of the award can in turn select and award other blogs who deserve the award. – Please note that this is optional, you can chose not to award anyone even if you have received the award!
Because I’m quite new to this whole WordPress blogging thing, I don’t have many blogs that I even know of—I’m sure there are tons of you out there, and I’m sorry I’m such a loser to not find all of you! But here are the ones that particularly stood out, out of my followers and people who have come across my blog:
1) At 350 degrees: All of your recipes look absolutely scrumptious. Your pictures + the recipes themselves are to die for!
2) 27 Cupcakes: So, first of all—I love how your blog title is like the movie “27 Dresses.” +1 there. I love how many of your recipes are healthy AND delicious. And have sugar.
3) Elise Bakes: You have such wonderfully creative items that you’ve featured in your blog. I love creative—as a regular improvisor in music, I love seeing how cooks can improvise their way through different ingredients!
Thanks for this award, once again! You stay classy, San Diego.